Small Businesses Digital Marketing Advice for Scottish SME’s
Digital Marketing Tips
We have put together this website to give Scottish small businesses a hand with their digital marketing campaigns. We hope that you find the information useful.
Here are some digital marketing tips that we think that you will find useful.
- Make sure that your website is informative, you need to explain about your products / services and supplement that with information that will establish your business as an expert in its field.
- Pick which 1 or 2 social media tool and start to be active on it, social media can be (or seem) overwhelming, “choose one or two social media platforms that your customers, prospects, and industry leaders engage with the most — be it Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+ — and start building a presence there.
- Test out google adword’s, running a google ads campaign will always bring you in enquires, but make sure that you set it up correctly, our advice is when setting up google ads is give them a call, you will find that you will get someone to set up a basic enough campaign for free.
- Create Videos – Video content is really valuable, and while it can cost big bucks to get done professional you may find that there’s nothing wrong with giving it a shot yourself or creating one using animoto.
- Word of Mouth is so valuable – Develop a Customer Referral Program. Why not think about offering existing customers a free product, free month of service, or some other reward for referring new customers. Remember, word-of-mouth is really powerful stuff, so friends telling friends about your business is incredibly valuable.
- Google Business Page & Citation Websites Design are mostly free, you should really make sure that your company utilises these free platforms that will list your business information.
- Keep an eye on your competition, visit your competitors’ websites. Do searches for keywords related to your business. Find out what others in your vertical are doing and saying.
- Optimise your website – What is the goal of your website? Ultimately, it should be to drive more business, but how exactly will it do that if you are not getting found on Google.
Need to speak to an Glasgow SEO Company the click to go to their website
We have recently teamed up with a really cool dublin based hypnotherapy clinic to help with their SEO why not check out their website